• Inquiry in CrPC 107-151

sir, 4 month back policehas registered a false case against me on the basis of a false complaint under crpc 107-151 . now sdm discharged me because police can not produce evidence against me but i have to face a lot of mental harassment due to this now i want to get compension for the violation of my fundamental rights by police for his illegal deeds please advice me the speedy remedy at this situation, can i appeal to humanrights commission or to high court orto civil court and under which sections
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from ambala, Haryana
file for compensation in High Court
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Your fundamental rights to dignity had been voilated by police as they lodged false complaint against you , you can take up the matter to Human Rights Commission as well as  file a writ in High Court  under Artical 21 of the Constitution for compensation
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

claim compensation for illegal acts by filing writ u/a 21.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

File a Writ Petition before the High Court under Article 21 of the Constitution of India praying for compensation for violating your fundamental rights and for wrongful detension.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18749 Answers
453 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer