• Organizing an event

I am the founder of bikeduck.com website and I want to organize a bike rally event in Bangalore and that event need's sponsorship,as we are not a Pvt.Ltd nor any kind of company or organisation right now.Is there any legalization do I need to follow or can I simply ask for sponsorship?
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Bangalore, Karnataka

You should register your entity either as Proprietorship/partnership/pvt. Ltd company/partnership with limited liability to do any business. . 

If you are organising the event without any expectation of profit, you can register your entity as trust and seek for sponsorship in the name of Trust

.

How do you propose to carry out the event? Is it going to be a profit making undertaking? It can be carried out as a company, sole proprietorship, trust or in partnership. Accordingly, you will need to make a deed incorporating the terms and conditions of the same, and also need the necessary clearances for the same. A contract will have to be made with all the participants therein.