• Action on building in ghmc area - hyderabad

I had filed RTI application for getting sanctioned plan and enclosed permission letter/ file no copy which my father had taken in the year 1995. 

 Now i  got reply form Town Planning section stating that sanctioned copy plan is not avilabel in their records.
So. Please inform how they can inspect my building without sanction plan, what action will be taken aganist me.
After having permission letter of sanction copy with me and submitted to them.

Thanks & Regards
Ram Mohan
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46822 Answers
2769 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer