• Dda ownership question

Dear sir,

I have few query hope you will help me.

My cousin father expired few days back.His father left unregistered will signed by two witness and in witness it is mentioned that the said property to be transfer to his mother name  

They are two brother and have no dispute and have no objection of transfering the property to their mother name.

1)What will be the  procedure of transferring  the DDA Freehold property to their mother name?
2) Do we have to approach DDA or MCD ?
3) As will is not register can DDA/MCD will ask for the register will? If yes what need to be done?
4) Any NOC required by Legal Heirs?


Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from delhi, Delhi

1. First apply for probate of Will.

2. Once it is done then apply to DDA to transfer the name to your mother.

3. Yes, NOC is required.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
15347 Answers
211 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

repeated query

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
56795 Answers
3444 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you need to file probate case for Will thereafter dda will transfer.no noc required if Will is probated.feel free to call.

S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer