I have few query hope you will help me.
My cousin father expired few days back.His father left unregistered will signed by two witness and in witness it is mentioned that the said property to be transfer to his mother name
They are two brother and have no dispute and have no objection of transfering the property to their mother name.
1)What will be the procedure of transferring the DDA Freehold property to their mother name?
2) Do we have to approach DDA or MCD ?
3) As will is not register can DDA/MCD will ask for the register will? If yes what need to be done?
4) Any NOC required by Legal Heirs?
Asked in Property Law from delhi, Delhi
1. First apply for probate of Will.
2. Once it is done then apply to DDA to transfer the name to your mother.
3. Yes, NOC is required.
you need to file probate case for Will thereafter dda will transfer.no noc required if Will is probated.feel free to call.
Advocate, New Delhi