• Dda ownership question

Dear sir,

I have few query hope you will help me.

My cousin father expired few days back.His father left unregistered will signed by two witness and in witness it is mentioned that the said property to be transfer to his mother name  

They are two brother and have no dispute and have no objection of transfering the property to their mother name.

1)What will be the  procedure of transferring  the DDA Freehold property to their mother name?
2) Do we have to approach DDA or MCD ?
3) As will is not register can DDA/MCD will ask for the register will? If yes what need to be done?
4) Any NOC required by Legal Heirs?


Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from delhi, Delhi
repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45760 Answers
2693 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

already responded.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer