• Marriage Controversy

Her father already lodge a complain and the girl standing with the old man but her face was horrible. She is only child of her parents and her parents having lots of property. The old man having interested in her property. her parents already made a will that his all property will belong to his son not his daughter. The old man already has a police case of theft of electricity. Now the girl mind is totally abolish. Now, What should do her parents. But they are still want back their child. Actually we want to know what is happening with the girl.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
Query is not clear.  Be specific
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4879 Answers
226 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer