• Blro mutation

Dear Sirs,

I want to make BLRO MUtation for my house , located in gariya , kamalgazi. I am misguided by so many brokers in sonarpur BLRO office. I want an honest and efficient Advocate in sonarpur/gariya area who is capable of doing BLRO mutation.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
you can contact Mr barman / Mr Ganguly from this website who are lawyers practising in Kolkata

BLRO mutation does not require help of a lawyer.
If you spare some time, you can also do the same.

For getting your property mutated with the B.L. & L.R.O please follow the following steps:
a. Pay khajna upto date 
b. Fill up the mutation form in compliance with the 644 notification and file the same along with the listed documents to the B.L. & L.R.O.
c. Wait for two months and if the B.L. & L.R.O. fails and neglects to mutate the property, move the Court for appropriate order

Note: This B.L. & L.R.O. mutation will not be a technical challenge unless there is dispute in  your property papers but as the B.L. & L.R.O. prefers to harass the public these mutation needs lots of time and patience.
For any further inquiry feel free to write to me.
Prithwish Ganguli