• Regarding Domicile certificates & Regarding Admission

Can a child born abroad and studying form 2002 to till date can get domicile certificate in Mumbai,as father holds domicile from Mumbai and can the education institutions cancel admission if domicile can not be submitted due to above matter.
Asked 4 years ago in Constitutional Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
you cannot get domicile certificate for the child as he has not stayed in maharashtra for period of 15 years .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45421 Answers
2668 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer