• Regarding ignou-viep course ::requesting

Respected sir,
                     I am doing my b.tech from ignou viep course.At present  this course is facing LPA 755/2013 .At the time of joining i had asked the ignou student support querie, they said this is a flexible part time course for especially job holders.so i had joined in electrical branch and i am in final year now.
                    i had joined in this couse with lot of hopes in ignou .what can i do now , i had attemped 3 years exams and invested lot of money 25,000 per semister  on this course ...will high court will think of students carrier .will court allow the previous batch students to complete this course.kindly,tell me what can i do now.
                                                            thanking you sir
Asked 3 years ago in Constitutional Law from Khammam, Andhra Pradesh
you have stated that At present  this course is facing LPA 755/2013 . what do you mean by said statement . please clarify

since the case is subjudice in HC wait for results of said petition . HC wont leave students in a lurch . they should not suffer for mess created by IGNOU . the students can file intervenor applications in the present LPA 775/2012 so that their academic career dosent suffer