• Passport For Tenant Without Agreement

respected sir I am willing to make a passport but I am on rent from last 5 years at my uncle's flat so I have not signed any agreement with him now the issue is agent is asking for agreement copy also uncle is ready to give a noc & electricity bill in this situation what should I do please guide...!!!
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
1. Show it as your are staying with your uncle as part of his extended  family,

2. His issuing NOC in this regard should help.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18157 Answers
438 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

your uncle should on his letter head give a letter that you have been staying in his flat for last 5 years as member of his family and that he has no objection to passport being issued in your favour
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44334 Answers
2575 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer