• resigning from tenancy rights

The rent receipts are issued in the name of firm whose proprietor is myself ...
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
how did you acquire tenancy rights in said office?
 if agreement was made in name of your sole proprietor concern how does your brother claim interest in said office?
 better contact a local lawyer
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45421 Answers
2668 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer