• na plot converted in forest zone

Government have any power to converted na plot to forest zone
I have plot in lonavla I have also  na certificate , but when I put a plan for constrution, the  new dp plan shows my land in forest zone. What should I do
I 2005 the na certificate is issued and also plan approved for construction by gram pancayart. But I cnt construct. Now I again in 2014 I sibmit plan for construction to colector office. 
Sugess me what I do
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Pune, Maharashtra
when was reservation made for forest ? 

were objections invited to Dp plan ? 

did you submit your objections to said declaration ? 

you will have to file writ petition under Article 226 of the Constitution, praying for a   declaring that the petitioner was entitled to put up construction on the land for his own purpose and use and for a writ of certiorari for quashing and setting aside the order of the Municipal Council  refusing development permission.
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46814 Answers
2769 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File a Writ Petition before the high Court praying for a direction upon the collector to sanction your plan since you have the right construct your one house on your land.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18777 Answers
453 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer