• na plot converted in forest zone

Government have any power to converted na plot to forest zone
I have plot in lonavla I have also  na certificate , but when I put a plan for constrution, the  new dp plan shows my land in forest zone. What should I do
I 2005 the na certificate is issued and also plan approved for construction by gram pancayart. But I cnt construct. Now I again in 2014 I sibmit plan for construction to colector office. 
Sugess me what I do
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Pune, Maharashtra
when was reservation made for forest ? 

were objections invited to Dp plan ? 

did you submit your objections to said declaration ? 

you will have to file writ petition under Article 226 of the Constitution, praying for a   declaring that the petitioner was entitled to put up construction on the land for his own purpose and use and for a writ of certiorari for quashing and setting aside the order of the Municipal Council  refusing development permission.

File a Writ Petition before the high Court praying for a direction upon the collector to sanction your plan since you have the right construct your one house on your land.