• Legal advice on property law

i m haryana panipat . there was a plot in huda sec. 11+12 named my father. he expaied  in 1997 at that  we was miner. now few days before we seen a  notice from huda to deposit some money  as installment. than through RTI i found owners of that plot from starting to up to now. they gave a letter in replay of my RTI.  but there is not mention  name of my father. can i claim now for  that plot whats are the rule about . plz help me
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from property, Haryana
1) do you have ownership documents of that HUDA plot ? 

2) if your father had purchased the plot by registered sale deed he would be absolute owner of the plot 

3) if you have received notice from HUDA to pay installment for the plot do make payment . 

4) make an application to HUDA to carry out mutation of plot in name of legal heirs of your father
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46692 Answers
2763 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Are you the only legal heir of your father?

2. If yes, file an application for mutation your name before HUDA in prescribed form alongwith copy of  the death certificate of your father & the legal heir certificate.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18749 Answers
452 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer