• Process to get divorce

i got marriage in this feb 2013... ( 14-12-13 ) & living a happy life till today but today i check my
phone record.... & i m surprise my wife & my mother in law are planing to divorce my & get money from my side... as per record they plan to get 25 lac claim on me.... & find my fault when they get my any fault & my wife will go to his mother home & claim on me for divorce & 25 lac rs. 

when i tell that matter to my wife she is go to his mother home... & claim on me for rs. 

tell me is there any processes to i get her divorce without rs... 

i have record phone.... as a prof also....
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
You can register a police complaint first based on phone records. Then, file for divorce causing you mental cruelty and harassment in family court. Under Hindu law, a husband can also claim maintenance from wife is she is a working lady and has an independent source of income.

thanks.
Feroz A. Shaikh

Yes. Provided your case is properly pleaded.
Feroz A. Shaikh

Yes you can get it as you have evidence to show the ill intention of your wife. Phone recordings which you have in your possession can be cited as evidence in the court. Go ahead and file for divorce.