• Share in my father's property

my uncle not give the share to my father in my grand father property. my grand father was expired before five years.
what should we do this?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Darbhanga, Bihar
1) your father will have to issue legal notice to your uncle to claim his share in the property . 

2) if uncle refuses to give share file suit for partition
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45671 Answers
2686 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

yes, file a suit for partition immediately.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12875 Answers
166 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

give a notice demanding your share then file suit for partition if required.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer