• I had an NC filed against me. Will job get affected

I had an NC filed against me and then withdrawn. Will it show in police records for police verification in Rent agreement and in new job?. NC was made by wife for mental harrassment and then she withdrew it in one day.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from mumbai, Maharashtra
No, it would not be reflected in police verification.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
13125 Answers
174 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Nc has no value. No effects on job
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4875 Answers
225 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

dear client since its withdraw,its does not effect on your new job, dont worry, about that,

Sunil Kr Singh
Sunil Kumar Singh
Advocate, Kanpur
15 Answers
6 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

1. No. Police verification report will not mention such complaints,

2. It will have no effect in your getting Govt.service.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18741 Answers
452 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

After withdrawal of NC, you  can continue your  new job without any  trouble.
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer