• Special Power of Attorney

Dear Sir,

I have an under construction property in Noida- Owner my wife and I am the co-owner, possession for which will be given in August. My parents live in Delhi and I with my wife live and work in Hyderabad. I am not a resident of Hyderabad, and we live here in rented accomodation.
However, I have Voter's ID and Adhar card showing my address in Hyderabad, my wife has Adhar card and a bank account in hyderabad - on hyderabad address.

For some reasons I may not be able to travel to Noida for registration formalities and I wish to give a SPA to my father who then shall be able to take care of all the formalities related to property registration in Noida. My builder has asked my to get the SPA registered for my father to be able to carry out all these formalities.

My query: 
Can I call my father to Hyderabad and have the SPA registered here itself (I understand that all the parties must be present for this purpose)

Please let me know if any more information is required

Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Noida, Uttar Pradesh
You need not call your father to Hyd. as his presence is not required. you can execute there signed it and get notorized there itself as it is you who are giving power to act to your father as your special attorney. it is sufficient for the purposes.For any clarification,please feel free to call.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45520 Answers
2676 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You need to register the SPA at the registration office having jurisdiction to register your property in question.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18493 Answers
448 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer