My daugther now 18 years was born in Udaipur Rajasthan , studied in Delhi for 14 years and stayed in our home in Ghaziabad, UP . However , we ( me , my duagther , my wife, son ) continued to stay during children summer vacations , winter vacations in Udaipur with my parents
I myself was born in Udaipur rajasthan , studied in rajastha,n was in job in Rajasthan. , Married in Udaipur However for last 10 -12 years have been moving across India mainly in Delhi for job. My parents permanently llve in udaipur and i hold domicile of rajasthan.
IS MY DAuGTHER A BONAFIDE RESIDENT OF RAJASTHAN
Asked in Constitutional Law from Udaipur, Rajasthan
certificate is issued to a person who has been residing in the State of Rajasthan for 10 years or moRe
Your daughter had studied in delhi for 14 years and stayed in UP
She will not have Rajasthan domicile
I had placed the query to reconfirm on opinion by a leading lawyer , which is contrary to what you have given .
Please review on the following basis and context of rules for Rajasthan
- I hold domicile of Rajasthan so is it not that my Daugther ( minor till June 2015) is eligible domicile holder of Rajasthan
- Our home in Ghaziabad is temporary and my daugther was brought-up in Udaipur till 5 years of age and continues to live in Udaipur ( rajasthan ) for 3-4 month in a year till date. and now majorly living in Udaipur ( rajsathan )
- I live in Udaipur for over 6 months in a year.
- She is born in Udaipur rajasthan
Asked 1 year ago
1) in your original query you had stated that for last 10 to 12 years you have not stayed in rajasthan .
2) if you are holding rajasthan domicile then your child would be eligible for rajasthan domicile