• Domicile of Rajastan

My  daugther now 18 years was born in Udaipur Rajasthan , studied in Delhi for 14 years and stayed in our home in Ghaziabad, UP . However , we ( me , my duagther , my wife,  son )   continued to stay during children summer vacations , winter vacations in Udaipur with my parents

I myself was born in Udaipur rajasthan , studied in rajastha,n was in job in Rajasthan. , Married in Udaipur  However for last 10 -12 years have been moving across India mainly in Delhi for job.  My parents permanently llve in udaipur and i hold domicile of rajasthan. 

IS MY DAuGTHER A  BONAFIDE RESIDENT OF RAJASTHAN
Asked 2 years ago in Constitutional Law from Udaipur, Rajasthan
certificate is issued to a person who has been residing in the State of Rajasthan for 10 years or moRe 

Your daughter had studied in delhi for 14 years and stayed in UP 

She will not have Rajasthan domicile 

1) in your original query you had stated that for last 10 to 12 years you have not stayed in rajasthan . 

2) if you are holding rajasthan domicile then your child would be eligible for rajasthan domicile