• Regarding Government Service matter

my father worked as temporary lecturer throughout his career in Ranchi University Jharkhand and retired in 2008 with pension in accordance with old scale.he was never prompted and he served with old payscale and salary without any service break. in year 2003, he submitted a writ petition in Jharkhand High court regarding service regularization and case was admitted. in 2012, High court directed Ranchi University to make a committee which would also include a state government representative and decide my father's case within stipulated time frame. for nearly a year there was no reply from university and this year university responded saying that according to a ruling of Bihar High court, my father's service can not be regularize.
please advice me what should I do now? if further details regarding the case is need, please email me on kamlakpandey@gmail.com
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Gumla, Jharkhand
1) if as per High court ruling your father cannot be regularised then your father case would be weak . 

2)better consult  the local lawyer who filed writ petition on behalf of your father as to whether said judgement is applicable to the facts of your father case
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45700 Answers
2688 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Examine what is the ruling of Patna High Court as has been refeferd by the said committee,

2. If you find that the said ruling is not applicable in your father's case, then file a writ petition against the committee's decision.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18535 Answers
449 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer