• Transaction

Sir I am about to sell my house.  Please advice the best mode of transaction of  capital from buyer? So that I do not get any black money or suffer from theft.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
contact a local lawyer . get  sale deed drafted  by lawyer . dont hand over possession unless full payment is made . insist on all payments by bankers cheque or demand draft

You may first enter into an agreement to sell with the prospective buyer incorporating all the terms and conditions clearly,subject to your's having clear title over the property,then get the same registered. after agreed period, if any execute sale deed and get the same registered.For more information/legal help in the matter may call.

1. Fix the buyer first and the price to be paid & schedule of payment,

2. Execute an agreement for sale after taking advance money and handover photocopies of the property documents to the prospective buyer to enable him to conduct title/court search about your property,

3. On receipt of the full payment, execute & register a sale deed after collecting the entire sale proceeds.