• Complicity of police IO with attacker

I was attacked by 4 persons. Then I firmed an FIR against the attackers, 2 men ( Sala and Jija) and 2 women (theirs wives). One of the lady opponents also firmed a cross case on me and my 22yrs old son. They alleged me as a teaser  of the woman. Although her FIR's facts and statements under 164 are paradox and has such facts which may declared wrong clearly by established facts. But police inquired in biased manner. They didn't take the technical wrong facts of FIR and 164's statement on recored and through many perjurers eshtablished the blame on me under 354, 141 etc and on my son under 325. Now we are under bail given in the court. In our FIR the facts were not serious but they were true completely and may be proven by technically and in other manner and supported by the only eyewitnesser. But in the chaalan firmed on us police has shown this eyewitnesser absent from the site on behalf of the statements of many perjurers' . What a tragedy this is and what its remedies ? I am the actual victim and the police proposed me as a guilty. I am a govt. servant (HM in govt sec school). The one of man opponents seems to attached in unlawful earnings and therefore he has the contacts with police and he may give the graft but it is impossible for me. But I can spend money for legal struggle.
Asked 2 years ago in Criminal Law from Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Religion: Hindu
1. It's unfortunate to know this thing but one can hardly do anything except to face trial and come out honorably.
2. Another option is to challenge the maintainability by way of filing quashing petition in high court.
3. On the basis of fact you have just provided I find merit in quashing petition.
4. You can also contemplate to bring abuse of official position of  IO to his higher officials.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
8613 Answers
102 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

I think you have repeated the same question just a while before too(?)
In that thread itself I have given an elaborate reply and my opinion how to tackle the problem.
You may read that thread too for more answers. 
The police will tilt the side where they find the consideration (bribe), this is the fate, one cannot expect justice from such corrupt officials hnce the choice before you is to approach the court alone since it is not our duty to change or amend the corrupt officials. 
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
22665 Answers
220 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Move the High Court against the filing of chargesheet as the statement of eye witness has been purposefully excluded to give an escape route to the actual aggressor. 
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
20451 Answers
542 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer