• Queary about my document authentification as per GAIL spec.

After I got appointment offer (29.04.2015), I have submitted my pending documents namely latest caste certificate and concerned justification documents to GAIL-HR on 21.05.2015.

At that time they said that it will take 45 days for the approval. After 45 days again I was talked with HR Dept. regarding progress and he said that the declaration given by me is not meeting by GAIL-HR team and they want more declaration from the STATE SSC BOARD because in my SSC mark sheet written Private where as GAIL addvertisment mention the require a person who completed all courses from regular mode.

After that I met with STATE SSC BOARD officials and explained them about the issue and they said that the authentic authority will be Z.P.H.SCHOOL from where I was attended board examinations because that institute is responsible to maintain corresponding records like attendance.
This is the reason behind the PRIVATE on my X mark sheet as I attended classes in one private school regularly which is non-recognised by the board and I was attended X board examinations from  Z.P.H.SCHOOL which is recognised by the board.

Now Query, what should I do legally in this case.
Asked in Civil Law from BABRALA, Uttar Pradesh
1) you have appeared as private student for SSC exams  as your school was not recognised by SSC board 

2) as per GAIL advertisment Only full time Regular courses will be considered. This shall include Class X & XII examination, all Diploma(s), Graduation & Post Graduation etc.

3) Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the
eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. GAIL would
be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the
candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. 

4) since you dont meet the eligiblity criteria your application would be rejected 

1) your ssc qualification is valid as you cleared ssc as pvt candidate 

2) the issue is they want candidates who appeared in regular mode and you don't meet the criteria 

3) your school was not recognised by board and you appered as pvt candidate 

4) if you are able to furnish school study declaration you may be sppointed to the post 

If the GAIL requirement is that the candidate should have completed the SSC successfully by a regular mode and not as a private candidate, the rules will not be waived for an individual who is not complying with the statutory requirements for the purpose of employment. 
You may verify the recruitment rules and requirements of the PS organisation namely GAIL and the eligibility conditions or you can even make a representation convincing your position by obtaining a letter from the private school stating that there was no irregularity in your course study of SSC.
As a last resort you may file a writ against the organisation for waiving of the said requirement in view of your further qualifications that have been mandated for the purpose of this employment.