• Full and final settlement

I had worked for a period of 5 year 1 month in a listed company in Gurgaon location. date of my resignation was 24th April 2013. As F & F, my 4 month's salary, gratuity and leave encashment is pending there. Now the company is in liquidation and official liquidator has been appointed. Now please suggest me the further step e.g. make a claim directly to Official liquidator or file a case against the company (which is not possible due to liquidation process).
Asked 3 years ago in Labour from Gurgaon, Haryana
File your claim with the O.L. if they dont accept then file the same in company court.where the matter is pending.

Its better to file your claim with the official liquidator and obtain acknowledgement.

Claims may be 
filed in Form 66/67 of the Companies (Court) Rules, 1959 as applicable.

It is always better to have professional services of a lawyer to avoid any technicality. If you wish may contact through phone.

1. You can file your claim before the official liquidator,

2. You, as an amployee, shall have preference in getting your dues from the Company liquidator in comparison to others.