• Did appear on the date in court

our case was registered against us in june 2008, it was done by my freind brother in law(jija), the case against us was 392, on three of us, since then after the charge sheet in 2009 end we have been appearing in the court(kurla mumbai) on date given to us regularly, from last 3 hearing i and my freind have not been going to court due our buisness work(im in kolkata), so only 1 among of us 3 is been appearing for us in the court from last 3 dates, so the recent date was 10th may 2014, but as it was saturday court was closed, so he again went today, police hawaldar over their asked for the case no and he dint had it so now he has asked again come tommorrow, my worry is their any danger of warrant, and if so what should we do to avoid it, please kindly reply back, thank you and regards
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
If warrant is issued, then just apply for bail and get  rhe warrant cancelled.
Soumya Kundu

1. It is again being told that ask the Court Officer  about the next date of hearing,

2.There will be no chance of issue of any warrant for the Court being closed on the scheduled date.

If the date is fixed on holiday, the court can not pass any adverse order on the next date.

you have to find out from court