• FIR lodged against me under Sections 279 and 337

Fir lodged against me under  279 and 337, i have got accident with scooter and person get injured on head  and he admitted on trauma centre, I was going road and overtake him, but sudden he take turn and my bike handle collided his handle , So fell down on road and get injured , because he did not bear helmet,I also fell down but not injured, I admit him to hospital but i have no proof because of fear i went their.  I have DL and Insurance and all other paper.Please suggest that further and cancel the FIR againt me
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
You first take bail and then fight the case. The case would be dismissed if it goes on trial.
Nothing to worry if your papers are in right order.

Offence is bailable , so you should apply for bail before Trial Court and at the same time file a case  before High  Court   for  quashing of FIR.
Soumya Kundu

Soumya Kundu

1. Both the sections are bailable,

2. So, first file a bail petition & take bail,

3. Contest the case on the grounds mentioned by you,

4. The case will finally be dismissed by the Court,

5. Relax

first of get bail & fight case on merits. for this engage good criminal lawyer. FIR Quashing provision is there but generally FIR is not quashed by high court