• State autonomous bodies.

As per the central govt. Memorandum the service is counting for pension purpose if the employee transfrrs from state govt. To central govt. Or their autonomous bodies. As per this rule the service of state govt employees of maharashtra is counting in  pune corporation but mumbai corporation rejected my application so sir I am surprised how it is possible that one corporation is state autonomous body & another is not. So please guide me. If possible give the documents showing municipal corporations are state autonomous bodies.  I am ready to pay legal charges for this documents. Thanking you.
Asked 3 years ago in Constitutional Law from Pune, Maharashtra
muncipal corporations in maharashtra are governed by provisions of Bombay provincial corporations act 1949 . section 3 empowers state govt to constitute municipal corporations for large urban area  having population of not less than 3 lakhs . 

following are the Municipal Corporation in Maharashtra:

Amravati
Aurangabad
Kolhapur
Greater Mumbai
Nagpur
Nanded-Waghala
Nashik
Pune
Pimpri Chinchwad
Sangli-Miraj Kupwad
Solapur
Thane
Ahmednagar
Kalyan-Dombivli
Navi Mumbai
Ulhasnaga