• Forced withdrawal from college

I have asked this question yesterday regarding withdrawal from college. in my case, i was implicated and being asked to withdraw forcefully from college. i have asked several times to re consider my decision because i am completely innocent. either the management is corrupt or someone is holding grudge against me i dont know but the college is not expelling me because they want me to pay the fees of remaining years.  i know this because i signed on my 'provisional admission letter' in which it was stated that'in case of discontinuation of studies from college, you need to pay the fess for remaining years'. I can not withdraw as i haven't done anything wrong. but they are not heeding to my prayers. they have withheld my certificates and when i asked for expulsion, they gave me a suspension for two years which is absurd. suspension of any no of days means i will be still a part of the college. they are extorting money from me. in this case can i register a case against them?
ps: no where in the college website can i find all the rules and regulations of college nor it is mentioned in the prospectus. rules of wihdrawing and ragging are only mentioned by college.
Asked 2 years ago in Constitutional Law from Vellore, Tamil Nadu
you cannot be forced to pay fees for remaining years if you with draw from college . issue legal notice to college that in view of suspension order it is not possible to continue in said institute . ask for return of your certificates . if college fails to do so lodge complaint with local police station . also move consumer forum as advised earlier
Refer the Rules and regulation of the college. You can ask for it from the Registrar.
serve them a legal notice through a lawyer if they don't  accede to your requests then file case in consumer forum.