• Property division for a female child

Hi Mr/Mrs, I am Bramhaji. We are 3 childs (one elder sister and one younger sister) to our parents. All of us got married 25 years back and given along with some property for all the three of us.Now my father is having 80 lakhs property which is given by his father.Do i have all the rights over that property or my 2 sisters will have share in that property as per the law (female child too gets the equal share as the male child gets).
Note: My two sisters got married on 1980 and 1985 respectively. Please assist me in this.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
is it self acquired property or ancestral property of your grand father . as far as self acquired property of your grandfather is concerned your father can dispose said property  as he desires . only if father dies intestate ie without a will can the sisters claim any share in property .