I was working in snapdeal.com. i have worked there till year. Actually my problem is i have taken medical leaves and i informed them and i shared my medical doccuments to them after that they absconded me without any reason. When i asked to HR of snapdeal they told me that you have informed and they have not given releaving letter. I have asked for my releaving letter and 3 months salary as compensation but they were denying. Then i tweeted on twitter about company after that very next day they sent me releaving letter on my email. Now they are not giving me 3mnths salary i have faced so many problems in that days. They are not reverting properly. Please help me i want compensation from them in any how.
Asked 2 years ago in Labour from New Delhi, Delhi
1) You have the right to get unpaid salary if SMU that is withheld by the company and compensation if you have been relieved without proper notice.
2) The terms and conditions in your appointment letter needs to be looked at.
3) Get a legal notice sent to the company seeking the arrears and the compensation to be paid.
I received a absconding letter i was shocked after informing them. Sir could you please help me how i can get compensation and how i can file a legal complaint against snapdeal.com
Asked 2 years ago
1)As I posted you bed to initiate legal proceedings by sending a legal notice to the company. You need to share the copy of your appointment letter and the letter about absconding to help draft a proper notice.
2) If you needed further assistance on this you may contact through Kaanoon site or engage a local lawyer to help you.
1. Has your leave been sanctioned or you had just absented yourself from going to work?
2. You should have adequate ground for seeking compensation for which you should establish that you were not wrong by absenting youself,
3. File a complaint before your local labour commissioner about your grievances.
1. Have you recorded your sending the said information about your absence from duty,
2. Was your medical leave cancelled?
3. if not, lodge the complaint before the labour commissioner as advised in my earlier post.