• Precaution to protect land.

I have a property in my hometown where my uncle stays in the house which is adjoined by land.I have 7/12 land record ,P R card land record and nagarpnchayat house no.alloted in my name.My uncle says there are landmafiyas there who creat records occupy the land illegaly.Please suggest me a way by which I can legaly protect my land as I live in the city which is about 400 km away.Are there any aplications to be made?
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Get the plot properly fenced, keep  security guards and keep all original papers in safe custody.,do not give even photocopy to any third party.Above all if possible construct a small room and put a gardener there who will also grow kitchen garden., flowers etc. and keep visiting frequently.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations
4.8 on 5.0
1) explore the possibility of selling the property and reinvesting sale proceeds in Mumbai wherein you are currently residing . 

2) in the alternative install CCTV cameras around your said land . you can  access the footage on your cell phone . 

3) post security guards and fence the plot .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
24760 Answers
1328 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Dear Client in that situation you should sell out that property as soon as possible and purchase new one near your resident address or anywhere and for safety purpose you should hire a local person as a care taker alongwith you should file a CAVEAT application for safety purpose if you need more clarification then contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt.
Anurag Bhatt
Advocate, Allahabad
83 Answers
1 Consultations
3.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Civil Lawyers

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
15283 Answers
139 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
24760 Answers
1328 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
18862 Answers
472 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
12722 Answers
262 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
3633 Answers
138 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Atulay Nehra
Advocate, Noida
524 Answers
18 Consultations
4.7 on 5.0
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
2883 Answers
43 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
916 Answers
55 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
1948 Answers
19 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1323 Answers
89 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0