• Not getting NOC from my employer

I am working in a PSU company as an assistant engineer in maintenance department.I want an NOC from HR department to apply for another external employment. HR department says that NOC will be issued to me only when the format of NOC is duly filled and forwarded by my controlling officer to HR department.But my controlling officer is denying to sign on NOC form without giving any proper justification. I know that according to company employment policy maual I am eligible in all respect to to get an NOC and HR department is also agree with me and renders my requirements legitimate.I don't know why my controlling officer is showing this kind of mischievousness. please suggest me what to do for getting NOC.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Write to the highest authority if still not done then get a legal notice served upon then through a lawyer.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

1. Your controlling officer is taking the undue advantage of his being in superior position officially,

2. File a Writ Petition before the High Court praying for a direction upon the said controlling oficer to issue the said NOC to you.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18161 Answers
438 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Meet the Personnel Manager or the person who is in charge of personnel matters and complain about your controlling officer of his reluctance to sign the NOC and if it is not fruitful, approach the High Court to file a Writ petition to pray for giving direction to the controlling officer to issue the NOC at once.
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1620 Answers
107 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer