• municipal act 173-A

can municipal corporation charge tax/penalty on free hold land or on mafidari land (which was given by  HH maharana 450 years and renewed 100 years ago through tambra patra) & present holding or kabja proof of 65 years.
owner use this land to operate marriage garden and municipal corporation send him notice of penalty without prior information or giving any time to put his point.please help to proceed on this mater legally.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Udaipur, Rajasthan
you need to contact local lawyer . it is necessary to go through the show cause notice , order issued for imposition of penalty . if you are aggrieved by order imposing penalty file writ petition challenging the same in the HC
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45573 Answers
2677 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer