• 5.6 year old child custody

Dear Sirs,

Please advise for the custody of 5.6 year old male child.

When the child was 40 days old a mother has abandon the child and suddenly woke up after completion of 5.6 years of child in Fathers home and entered in Custody case.

Is there any possibility that mother can get the custody of male child ??

Please advise.

Thanking you,
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Hindu
First and foremost does the husband have strict proof of the fact that the mother abandon the child and shed of from her responsibilities, if yes through your lawyer place it before the judge in court which your case is pending for adjudication.
Aveek Bose
Advocate, Kolkata
349 Answers
2 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer