• Property Issue in Hyderabad between sibling brothers

The dispute has arose between two brothers on a property from their parents. As per the affidavit the property will be shared between the two brothers equally after her mothers death. Now the issue is that the elder brother is suffering from a serious illness and in order to cover his medical expenses he would like to sell his part of the property share before the death of her mother. This ended in dispute as the younger brother is not willing to sell the property before her mothers death. So in other words the elder brother's survival is dependent on the sale of the property. Please kindly let me know how this can be solved. Going by law will take considerate time which is not an optimal solution with the elder brothers medical condition. Please kindly share your thoughts at mveerendra@aol.in
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
younger brother can purchase elder brother share in property .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45760 Answers
2693 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer