• Unknown person forcefully entered my home at 11.30 in the night

I am the resident of 3-6-518, Flat No:201, Sai Pragati Towers, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad. Staying since March 2013 on rental. On 19th December 2013 a unknown person forcefully entered in my home at night 11.30 along with his wife and forcefully searching in my home for intercom phone. According to that person, he had a doubt on myself and my brother that we are doing disturbing to him and his family members by doing fake phone calls through intercom. And he told that since day 1 he was having dout on my family only. He also enquired many times about my family members with security people. He always suspicious on us.

After that, I cleared him that we are receiving fake calls on intercom phone daily more than 20 calls.  Then he went and next morning he clarify that some other persons are doing fake calls. He didn't take any action on them. Instead he made a lot of trouble to my family and my family members didn't sleep whole night.

So, I request you to please suggest me in this case. Shall, I proceed further by sending lawyer notice to him as a safety precaution for my family.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
You can issue him a lawyer's notice or sure.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23413 Answers
651 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer