• Divorce

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am married since last four year however my wife always want to do things as per will and choice and she dont want me to have any relation with my mom and family. My mom is a widow and staying at native alone. My wife and her family member threaten me and my mom that they will file false dowry case if i dont listen to them. She has tendency to attempt for sucide just to blackmail me. I am totally mentally harassed. I have moved out from my home and now stying alone. I dont want to continue relation please advice what can i do in this.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
You can seek divorce on the basis of cruelty. 

In the meantime go and register a n.c with the local police station mentioning that your wife is threatening you with committing suicide.

thanks
Feroz A. Shaikh

If you you do not want to continue the relationship with your wife, better go for divorce  before family court at Bangalore, filing police complaint is not help you, if you want to get re diff from your wife divorce is the only solution.
Think and contact.

Pradeep.B.V
Mob:-9481778692