• Divorce

Sir as I work in defence they sometimes takes decision which in fact they cant decide without approval of court. For example alumina to my wife.  In such case what I m supposed to do?  They have also have rule as per which we have to nominate our wife as nominee of 66% or above though we want nominate our parents 100%. Please suggest sir. Thanks.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Religion: Hindu
you can change your nomination if you are divorced . if you are married wife should be your nominee . please reproduce the rules wherein it is provided that wife has to be nominee for 66%of your   property
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45711 Answers
2688 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer