Cheat during office shifting
Myself working in a MNC company for past 5 years. I would like to mention about a cheating that we have undergone in our office.
It actually happened in 2013 august when the office shifted from rented building in town to the own building in a rural area . Before shifting the office ,we were given the false promises like cab services,
room transfer expenses and better increment after shifting etc.
But after shifting, manager started cheating us like not providing any cab services, room change expenses. Even regarding the increment he cheated us. Specifically telling , as per the increment letter, I had to get almost 4.2 lakhs that year. But what i got totally that year is 3.91lakhs. That is a loss of approximately 28000rs.
When we asked about it, the manager told , its a loss for me due to company shifting. Why should we bear the loss as company is shifting?
Again when we asked about this next year, management is telling that it is already included in the salary of 2014 which we are unaware of. This has happened to all colleagues in our office. That is each employee has suffered a loss of approximately 25000 rupees.
Is there anyway that we could get back the lost money without the compromising the job security??
Asked in Labour from Bangalore, Karnataka
Also there are other issues like no bonuses paid, 50 hrs shift time/ week without OT, attendance time reduction even for going Toilet for which we have to punch and go outside.
Asked 2 years ago
1. Was there an official letter from the management to the employees regarding providing cab services, room transfer expenses and increase in increment after shifting etc?.
2. Officially did all the employees put together represented to the management through a letter regarding the above and if so, what was the reply from the management?.
3. How can you accept the management's reply that the increase is included in the salary disbursed in the year 2014?. Can that not be brought to the notice of the management by showing the pay slips etc.
4. All the employees should once again submit an appeal to the management through a letter highlighting the dues to be paid to the employees.
5. Through the employees' union, the irregularities of the management should be brought to the notice of the Labour Commissioner.
6. Last but not the least, serve a legal notice to the management highlighting the irregularities in the administration of the company and to resolve the issues immediately.