• Retrenchment

ince Last Six Month (November-2015) I faced huge mental torture from ABI (Ab-Inbev India ). During Transition Period no one from ABI communicated regarding closing of operation (or ABI will do operation as a Crown Beers India), there was always insecurity of job during this period.
But in the month of February-2015 Mr. Michael Doukeris (Head Asia Pacific-ABI) Communicated to Media (Reference Economics Times-On 16th Feb-2015) all the employees of ABI will be transferred to Crown Beers India. We were assures that we will continue with the same company with different name.
But all the sales employee and head office employee have been transferred to Crown Beers India and all those who were working in Lonand (Tie-up Unit- Privilege Industries Limited) got the Appointment letter of Privilege Industries Limited on 12th May-2015 for Back Date of 1st April-2015. Once they accepted the letter, they got their arrears and gratuity. 
But I did not accepted the letter (offered from Privilege Industries Limited), even though I got my salary on 18th May-2015. It shows, forced employment, no value of Employee’s Choice. I think we were treatment like animal. Further I have requested to take back my salary for the month of April-2015 from my account on 19th of may-2015.
At the same time on the 14th of May-2015 I got arrears and my gratuity from ABI. Its mean ABI cleared my account. Now since last 50 days (from 1st April-2015) I am working for which company, I am completely unknown.
During these whole activities of ABI, I got enormous mental torture; I lost the faith on Employee-Employer Relationship (Now I am unable to provide my services any more for any employer in future; It also hurt my dignity, self respect and professional ethics.
Please guide what should I do.
Asked 1 year ago in Labour from Pune, Maharashtra
1. Is yours an isolated case?.
2. Which Company is monitoring your attendance at the moment?, Is it ABI or Privilege Industries Ltd
2. Was there a communication of transferring you to Privilege Industries Ltd?.
3. It is understood from your letter that Privilege Industries Ltd credited salary to your account on 18th May 2015.
4. What was the reaction from the management of Privilege Industries Ltd for your request on 19-5-2015 to take back your salary for the month of April 2015?.
5. Since you got gratuity and arrears from ABI, you are no longer its employee and you are an employee of Privilege Industries Ltd.
6. Send a request letter to the management of Crown Beers India to reconsider your case for employment in Crown Beers India only and to cancel your transfer order to Privilege Industries Ltd.
7. If you do not get any positive answer to point (6), send a legal notice to Crown Beers India.
8. Inform the Labour Commissioner regarding your illegal transfer to Privilege Industries Ltd.