• What do you mean by a physically handicapped candidate?

I don't know into which area my question should be put in so i am putting it in labour law category.
I got knee injury and seems like i have to be disabled for the rest of my life.I am 32 years old not eligible to apply in many govt jobs because of age restrictions in general category.
    Wanted to know if accidents in later stage of life can put me into PH candidate for age relaxation 
for govt jobs like civil services.
if i can get relaxation.how do i proceed from here.Please suggest.

Please suggest.
Asked in Labour from Indore, Madhya Pradesh
1. First of all you have to get yourself examined by a District Surgeon, who will find out the percentage of disability and issue a PH Certificate.  if the disability is more than 40%, then you will be eligible for job reservation, relaxation in age, percentage of marks and you will be eligible to get selected under relaxed standards in all the government services, except uniformed services like, Army, Navy, Airforce, Police etc..where physical well being of the candidate is essential.
2. After arming yourself with PH Certificate with disability of more than 40% from the District Surgeon, you can start applying for government jobs, like civil services, cgl exam, bank exams, railway exams, etc.. against its advertisement

1. You shall have to collect certificate of diability from the District Surgeon of your locality,

2. If you hav acquired disability afr crossing the eligible age stipulated for the general candidate, then your disabiity, for thepurpose of relaxation of age, will not be considered,

3. If you get disability certificate, you can apply for the posts against advertisements published in Newspapers.

1. The District Surgeon of your state only issue you the disability certificte,

2. Th District Surgon of a state will not issue disability certificate of a person staying in some other state.

1. Normally, the District Surgeon of the district where you are residing will issue the PH certificate.
2. Nevertheless you can get yourself examined by a District Surgeon of any state in India for applying to any type of governement job, whether it is State Govt or Central Govt. 

Deepak Tiwari