• Electricity connection

Dear sir,
My name is amuthan. My father and his four brothers got a common property in udumalpet taluk  tamilnadu. my father passed away in the year 2006. His brothers done  a partition deed without my concurrence.The Electricity connection used  for cultivation bearing the Title as Shanmugam and Party(Shanmugam is my father). Now they alone using the electricity.
Now i want to suspend the EB Service please guide me
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Udumalaipettai, Tamil Nadu
when was partition deed done ? in whose name is the property as on date ? without consent of your father and his legal heirs property could not have been transferred in name of his brothers . mere disconnection of electricity connection would not  serv any purpose . contact a local lawyer . file suit for partition of property .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46916 Answers
2775 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer