• Will, Probate, Criminal

Respected Sir,
I, need your kind legal advice on that, a "Registered WILL" made by a Sunni Muslim Widow Women in aged 65 years of herself property (Not of her late husband name property)in favor of her two daughter and one grandson (Naati) as she has two son and two daughters., and she died after 8 days of her  last "WILL".
That, latter on her son by Professional an Advocate Mr. X, is shows a "Panchayat Nama" which written on  Rs,2/stamp paper 6nos,where written on that all property of parents had distributed among two sons only which was made before 2 years ago of last "WILL" and no any other paper made after this last "WILL". As Mr. X not staying with his parent after marriage and do not well take care of his parents and stay away on rent in another place. But daughters were well taking care of her mother till life to funeral.
That, matter goes to court and pending for judgments.. but Mr. X taken decree of ownership of all property from Lokadalat by representing “Panchayat Nama” and other false people (make them his brother and sisters) and doing duplicate sign and sold out a large property by leaving home only as they did not mention/disclose about last Will and running “will probate” case in front of Lokadalat.
That After sold out large property Mr. X lodge a complaint in “Mahila Samity” through his wife to capture home and he successes to take report permission without any investigation about Will Probate cases to enter home from Mahila Samity because his senior’s wife is President of “Mahila Samiti” and put case in court of the honorable CGM and same honorable CGM passed order without asking any relevant question to enter home. As Mr. X keep hide about running probate will cases in the court of AG1 and his fraud work in lokadalat in front of the honorable CGM and keep him in dark. And Mr. X keep hide and not disclose details in each of place and not tell fact.
That, Mr. X lodges so many criminal cases against his sister’s sons as they all are not residing and work in different city in India with intention of harassing and torturing of  his sisters as well as his sons as a result my husband get heart attack and passed away on May 13th 2013.
Now order reach to local PS to vacant the home and allow enter to Mr. X family
So, need all of your legal advice for immediate action against Mr. X and my above “Will” vs. “Panchayat Nama” case status and same i wish to handover my case to experienced lawyer who fight against lawyer and punished him legally as we know law is equal for all.
Thanking You
With Regards
Aatiya  Khatoon          From: -  Bihar
***Please pardon me if any kind mistake in above as written by my son on behalf of me. And further information with relevant document will be provided on demand over my phone number or person. Thanks Again
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Nawada, Bihar
it is necessary to go through will , proccedings filed in various civil courts , decree pronounced by courts to advise . in addition you have mentioned that  various criminal cases have been filed . without going through the complaints filed it is not possible to  advise . contact local lawyer
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
49365 Answers
2944 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer