1. First get her diagonosed and treated by hospital having expertise in this field as advised in my earlier post,
2. If she is not suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, file a application u/s156(3) praying for a direction upon the npolice to investigate and act based on her complaint,
3. If she is found to be suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, get her treated first to arrest the effect of the said ailment,
4. If she is diagnosed not suffereing from paranoid schizophrenia, you can file a writ petition against police inaction also making the said doctors as parties,
5. In the above event, you can also lodge a complaint against those doctors before the Medical Council of India.