• Salary not credited even after worked for a month

Hello sir,
4 years back I worked as faculty in an institution. I joined without an appointment letter(first they promised to give, but later didn't gave).Due to some problem with management I left the job immediately(date was 10th of that month). For the month I worked there, they didnt paid the salary. Now is any way is there to get credited the salary?
Please suggest me.
Asked 3 years ago in Labour from Bangalore, Karnataka
What steps did you take in the last four years with regard to claiming ur salary??

First of all let us know the duration of your service in the institution and since you were not given  an appointment letter at the first instance, is there any material evidence to prove that you had actually worked and if so give a notice to the institution through a local Lawyer and try for any favourable reaction from their end.  However your claim is time barred.