• Labour Contract

I have taken a Contract Labour License .I have been working with a Company as a Manager.I supply my labour to this Company.Is there any illligality on my part?
Asked 3 years ago in Labour from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Being an employee of a Company you are not eligible to supply labour. In other words, if you are a fulltime employee, you will be governed by certain terms & conditions and one of the conditions would be that you should not do any business when you are in the service of the Company..

You can either continue to work in the present Company where you are employed, or else you can do any business, including taking up of the Contract of supplying Labourers.

You can not do both simultaneously.  However, you can take Contract Labour Licence in some body else's name and supply labourers to the companies.