• Inamland was made into layout in 1981 into 2458 plots

A land was patta as Satuvar , mafiinam as Kasara pahani, in this said land layout was done 1984-85 transfers to 2458 Plotowners with GPA holder of inamdar family, now it is in government control because of Highcourt satus co , govt could not do any thing. Pl recommend legally we all are common people
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

2 answers received in 1 hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

7 Answers

those who were allotted inam land should seek permission of the special deputy commissioner for sale of the land .

2) in present case no permission was taken for sale of plots on imam land

3) purchasers don’t have clear and marketable title to the property

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87973 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19031 Answers
32 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0


From your question, it is not clear what relief you wish to get.

Ganesh Singh
Advocate, New Delhi
6646 Answers
16 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

As high court as ordered status quo, you cannot alienate the property in any manner whatsoever.

If in a Property Suit an order to maintain the Status Quo has been passed, then you can't sell, sublet, lease or do anything with the property as Status Quo means to maintain the status/state of the property, or matter in question.

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
5930 Answers
101 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

After coming of Abolition of Inam Lands Act, the government have taken control of inam lands and those who have been in possession of inam lands they became owners. We have to verify the documents before giving any opinion.

Vijay Jogle
Advocate, Hyderabad
23 Answers
1 Consultation

5.0 on 5.0

If there is a status quo by an order f high couirt, you may have to file a petition to vacate the status quo order and then bring the case for trial so that you will get to know about the fate of the case at the earliest.

You may discuss with your advocate on this.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78131 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

If the said plots were used by raising residential houses then even court may not interfere as it may bring all the residents to the streets. Nothing to bother the litigation will continue and your physical possession holds good for years together to come.

Netravathi Kalaskar
Advocate, Bengaluru
4952 Answers
27 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer