Registration of case without submitting land document and proceeding goes on
i have a property in lucknow whose original sale deed is with me. But under govt record it has been lost due to flood. this condition came into light of bhu-mafia and what did he do that he prepared a fake document copying signature of seller from my registry papers (one copy was share with them; while being unaware that they are bhu-mafia). they went on land raised boundary wall in our absence (we belong from other state; do not live in lucknow permanently). when we come to know we put complaint to police and higher administrative but not action to be taken except replying that its civil matter we cant do anything. even no FIR they registered. we just be calm by moving applications at higher administrative level like DM and SSP as well police station and others. Now from this application they got our address, name and age and registered a court case that we have made boundary wall, fight with them and abused and threatened. what they have done with us, they quoted in court case against us. As well they did not attached any document supporting land their favour. No iahe to confirm from u that is there any provision that court can take case without taking any supporting document. Not the scene is that they have not yet submitted any supporting document. as well they did a commission scrutiny and take this land in his favour that land is in under control of them. till date it has been 5 years he has not yet submitted any document and case is going on.
we asked the court to ask the party to submit land document, court ordered but not yet has been submitted.
with fake document he sold the part of land to some other while court case is in process. where as under court proceeding, whereas he had lodged the case, was full aware about case is running on this land he has sold the land with statement in registry paper that no such court proceeding is going on in for this land.
Kindly tell me that what to be done for such scenerio?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
Where as Nagar nigam rasid is being issued in our name.
Asked 4 years ago
I understand your suggestions. I did not put my direct question to you which are now as below-
1. Is it possible to lodge a case without submitting a supportive document while lodging the case? Court did not do wrong with us?
2. Even after 5 years of court proceeding the party has not yet submitted any document even after demand from us. Still court proceeding is going on. Is it OK?
3. Is it not ok that he has lodged case and sold with fake document and mentioned in sale deed that land is free from any dispute and case. Does he has right to sell the land in such way?
4. Is it Ok where Police as well DM is not able to legally submit his document in his office for further investigation and protect us from further forgery.
Since he was first claiming the my father has sold to them and when they came to know that my father is no more live on that date he was showing document to police but did not submitted.
later he made a document that he purchased from original seller on name of her daughter for her future marriage plan by selling land.
and now he is claiming that he has purchased the land from original seller on his name before our purchase. if court and administration has taken action on time this complexity could have been controlled.
5. How can we reconstitute the land paper in registry office where govt record has flown in flood? What is the procedure?
6. As i have experienced that from court too some of the document can be misused/lost/torn/stolen. and for same fear that if we suit file about my possession; they will ask for land paper in original that can be further misused or lost. Since this is only our single proof with us for being owner of that land.
Hence we first want to reconstitute the land paper in govt record and then only to take any further steps what u have suggested. So kindly help me for reconstituting the land document in govt record first.
Thanks plz reply
Asked 4 years ago