• How to file case on Staff Selection Commission regarding not intimating for documents verification

I have applied for medical attendant post through SSC Advertisement No. SSC/SR/2/2017. I have cleared written test and selected for certificate verification. But SSC not informed me date of certificate verification neither email, phone or post. When came to know certificate verification is completed for others i have visited their office in Chennai. But in reception people are not allowing me to meet higher officials and infomred me they have called me and sent email also. But i didn't received any thing from them. I have asked to resend the email which they have sent me which they didn't agreed. How can I do legal fight on this?
Asked 4 years ago in Constitutional Law

2 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

8 Answers


a petition must be filed in the HC if very little time is left in order to get speedy justice.


Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
13757 Answers
65 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you can file RTI to concerned department

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19031 Answers
32 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

file petition before SAT against the SSC for failure to inform you date of certificate verification

2) mention that you had sent them emails to inform you as to date of certificate verification but no reply was received by you

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87911 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

- Appoint a competent High Court lawyer and file a writ petition.

- Alternatively, you can file an RTI requesting copy of the intimation they claim to have provided you for date of certificate verification. Also, you can file a complaint at the Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS). You may wait for these replies before taking legal action.

Shekhar Banerjee
Advocate, Delhi
156 Answers
1 Consultation

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Client,

This is clear case of arbitrariness and mismanagement, Apply through RTI to get details - cal of document verification -

Rests file Writ in High Court - definite relief.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Immediately file a writ petition against SSC in the High Court.

You case looks to be great and you've great chances of getting relief from the High Court.

Vibhanshu Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
9426 Answers
245 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Firslty, this is the clear case of corruption here they must have called someone else on your place and given seat to him after showing you as not eligible as you didn’t come.

Secondly, I advice you to write a representation to then as soon as possible stating everything from starting till now.

Thirdly, if they do not reply in 3 or 4 days (though normal time is 15 days, but we are not bound by it as depending upon the urgency in the matter) then straight away file a Writ of Mandamus under article 226 of our Constitution in the High court to justify their step.

Fourhtly, i am telling you with utmost responsibility that they may not be able to prove that they ever tried to inform you as I am also practising in the High Court of Delhi Inam der Writ jurisdiction, and I know the state acts on it.

If you wish I can draft the petition and representation for you, and you can argue the matter in person there.

This may not cost you that much.

Sanjay Baniwal
Advocate, South Delhi
5464 Answers
13 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If your personal enquiry failed to invoke any proper response, you may have to send a letter requesting to make you aware of the currents status of your candidature.

This communication should be sent through registered post.

Wait for 15 days and then send an application through RTI act requesting the same information before taking any legal steps on this.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78070 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer