• 420, 406, 467, 468, 471

I have got a message in Jul 2015 on mobile about Alpari which is working in forex trading. This message was sent by an individual name Sachin Arora in Jul 2015. After conversation by Sachin Arora in Sep 2015 I invested Rs10000 in Alpari. From Alpari I have got permonth 3.5% to 3.8% monthly. In between Sachin Arora convinced me If u r investing by others u are getting commission from Alpari. From Mar 2016 I convinced my friend circle to invest in Alpari. After that me and my friend circle invest Cr rupees in Alpari. From Dec 2018 monthly return has been stopped. And Sachin Arora mobile no has been switched off. After self level inquiry in bank HDFC, ICICI, Allahabad Bank, PNB. I got in all bank sining authority is Sachin Arora. And Alpari in which I invest my money is fake Alpari. Now One of partner of Sachin Arora he lodge a fake complain in court against me and my some friends in a/m titles. Now pl suggest me what is done my me.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Hindu

2 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

8 Answers

You should try and get the copy of the complaint so as to ascertain what the entire matter is.

If FIR has been lodged against you, you should apply for anticipatory bail in sessions or high court under Section 438 of the CRPC to prevent arrest.

You and your friends should also file counter FIR against Sachin Arora for criminal breach of trust, forgery and cheating under section 406, 468 and 420 of the Indian Penal Code.

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
5930 Answers
101 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


It seems that you have been doubly punished for a crime that you did not commit. The fraud was perpetuated by the person who duped you and now on his behest a criminal complaint has been filed against you.

Therefore a petition for fir quashing must be filed in the delhi hc. If a complaint has been filed in court and a summoning order has been issued then hp for criminal revision before the DJ or the hc. Moreover file a complaint case stating the events which happened actually.


Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
13760 Answers
65 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) police would issue you notice to record your statement

2) apply for and obtain anticipatory bail from sessions court

3) wait for police investigations to be completed and charge sheet filed

4) then based on legal advice file for discharge before trial court

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87947 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

contact any lawyer and apply anticipatory bail, immediately and also lodge a complaint against Sachin arora under section ipc 420,468.

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19031 Answers
32 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Dear Client,

Your money and friends have been duped, than you should file FIR agasint arora and partner.

What complain filed against you.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0


I want to know if you had made any written communication with the said Sachin. please also state how transactions were made ,if by bank account or something else

Anand Shukla
Advocate, New Delhi
666 Answers
14 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

you should move an application against Sachin nd explained in that you discuss the same to others and after that they also invest in that. you need not to mention that you got commission.

Tarun Budhiraja
Advocate, Rohtak
379 Answers

4.8 on 5.0

What is the complaint that has been filed against you in the court?

Is it about cheating?

How are you related to this cheating?

Did you take any legal action against this Sachin arora for recovery of your amount?

Your greed for interest money has made you to suffer heavy loss.

Well, you can give a complaint before the district economic offences wing police about this cheating and fraudulent activity of the so called alpari and sachin arora.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78104 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer