• Forced to work under Supervisor who had a proven record of mentally harassing and defaming me.

I was charged with a plethora of false charges and a false FIR filed against me by my employer i.e., Department of Post which I had previously discussed in this great forum https://www.kaanoon.com/189766/falsely-framed-u-s-409-420-and-468 and got some really helpful responses. After I acquired AB the Honourable HC has asked for a detailed breakdown of the accusations and India Post is unable to provide the same. Fearing the case might be dismissed the SP (HQ) revoked my suspension with immediate effect and asked me to join services under the same corrupt supervisor who initially tried to frame me. I do not want to join under him as he will absolutely try and frame me for something else next time. Also, Department of Posts is seemingly trying to save this criminal SPM and not taking any action against him. Please advise how to not join under him and what to do next. Thank You
Asked 4 years ago in Labour

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

4 Answers

You should rejoin service as your suspension has been revoked with immediate effect

2) you should later seek transfer so that you don’t have to work under same supervisor

3) don’t lay down and conditions for rejoining service

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87932 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


I do not know what happened before but the case is still pending and you have been posted under the same supervisor which is wrong as he can again stir trouble for you. write to the region head and the central govt. and file an OA in the CAT in case the deptt. does not respond.


Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
13757 Answers
65 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Client,

You are under protection of court order. Not joining will be indiscipline. Well, at the time of joining, give a written representation , giving all the details and your reluctance to join under same OIC.

This way you will be at safe side and exonerate from any allegation of misconduct.

Let the order come of representation than next course of action shall be advise if needed.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

If they have revoked the orders and permitted you to join then you first join the job and then give an application for transfer to some other department citing the same reasons for seeking transfer.

If this is not considered then you may make a representation before the higher authority for relief and remedy.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78089 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer